Monday, February 21, 2011

on and on and on and on

I think i am beginning to enjoy writing my papers in which I am sure I am going to hate later on once I start editing it.. Am I becoming a masochist?
I did a 2 page last night in which I felt I could have written more,
and now I am writing a 4-5 page paper and on page 2(maybe not sure)and I can't wait to indulge on other parts of this juicy wordy mache of words that I have compiled together. Does how I write affect anyone anyway. Or am I solely doing this just fora grade. I guess I'm to old and busy to care about a revolution of thoughts that stream out from my pencil as I once desired to.. maybe I can still do so with my artwork. In which I need to return to. Thanks to those students who believe in me.

--
Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment